Pancho Villa's last words before he died were: "Don’t let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
27. Terry Kath from the band Chigaco's last words were "Don't worry about it ... look, the clip is not even in it" - just before putting a pistol to his temple and pulling the trigger.
28. American playwright Eugene O'Neill was born on October 16, 1888 in a hotel at Times Square, he also died on November 27, 1953 in another hotel in Boston. His last words were "I knew it. I knew it. Born in a hotel room and died in a hotel room."
29. The last words of the assassin (Ramón-Mercader) that murdered Leon Trotsky with an ice pick were "I hear it always. I hear the scream. I know he’s waiting for me on the other side."
30. Steve Jobs last words were "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
Latest FactRepublic Video:
15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History
American singer Bing Crosby's last words were," That was a great game of golf, fellas." Soon after he collapsed from a heart attack.
32. Legendary distiller Jack Daniels' last words were "One last drink, please."
33. Michael Jackson’s last words were “Let me have some milk,” asking his doctor for more propofol, shortly before he died from an overdose of the same drug.
34. Saddam Hussein's last words were "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad-" before the executioner let the floor out from beneath the gallows, cutting him off midsentence.
35. Marlboro Man Wayne McLaren died of lung cancer and his last words were "Take care of the children. Tobacco will kill you, and I am living proof of it."
American singer Frank Sinatra's last words were "I'm Losing it."
37. English musician John Lennon's last words were "I'm shot! I'm shot!", after he was fatally shot.
38. Elvis Presley's last words before he died was "I'm going to the bathroom to read", shortly being found dead on the bathroom floor.
39. The last words of Diana, former princess consort of Prince Charles of England were “My God, what's happened?”, shortly after being fatally wounded in a car accident.
40. Last words of Robert F. Kennedy were “Don’t lift me”, speaking to medical attendants who lifted him onto a stretcher several minutes after he was shot, fatally losing consciousness shortly thereafter.
The last words of Archduke Franz Ferdinand who was the heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary were “It is nothing... it is nothing...”, on the way to a hospital after being fatally shot by a Serbian nationalist in an assassination which ultimately triggered World War 1.
42. After his long illness Scottish-American inventor Alexander Graham Bell, replying to his deaf wife's plea “Don't leave me” signed “no...”, lost consciousness, and died shortly after.
43. King George V’s last words were “God damn you!”, to a nurse who gave him a sedative.
44. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's last words to his wife were "You are wonderful."
45. Right before his death, Thomas Edison came out of a coma, opened his eyes, and reportedly said to his wife: "It is very beautiful out there." He was probably referring to the view outside his window.
Mahatma Gandhi’s last words were “Oh God!” (“हे राम!”) shortly after being shot by a Hindu nationalist Nathuram Godse.
47. American actor and comedian Chico Marx's last words were instructions to his wife: "Remember, Honey, don't forget what I told you. Put in my coffin a deck of cards, a mashie niblick, and a pretty blonde."
48. 1800's western explorer, Kit Carson's last words were "I wish I had time for just one more bowl of chili."
49. The last words of 22nd and 24th U.S president Grover Cleveland were, “I have tried so hard, to do so right,” shortly after a heart attack.
50. The last words of actor Vic Morrow before dying in a helicopter accident on the set of 'Twilight Zone: The Movie' were "I've got to be crazy to do this shot. I should've asked for a double."
I think Teddy Roosevelt’s last words as he lay in bed about to expire: “Turn out the lights.”
Supposedly, the actress Joan Crawford’s last words were:“Don’t you G*d-damned dare pray for me.”
Kennedy didn’t say anything. About 1/3 of his brain was falling out the massive hole in the back of his skull. The other 2/3 had sever damage from bullets.
That was said before he was shot, Genius.