76The Dark Knight movie
The Dark Knight was the first Batman movie to not have the word Batman in the title and also to not have any bats throughout the film.
77. When asked about his thoughts on Ben Affleck playing Batman, George Clooney responded by saying “I am the least qualified person to comment on anyone playing the role of Batman since I so terribly destroyed the part.”
78. When Christopher Nolan offered Heath Ledger the part of Batman in Batman Begins, he said: "I would never take part in a superhero film."
79. Christian Bale refused to play Batman if Robin appeared anywhere in the Trilogy.
80. "Batman" was created not just by Bob Kane, but also a partner, Bill Finger, who was never credited for anything Batman related until recently. He is responsible for the original ideas of the Batman’s persona, costume, Gotham, characters, etc.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
Room of Forgotten Souls
81Batman and Flash
In 2011, two teenagers in Vancouver, Canada lured multiple pedophiles online by posing as a 15-year-old girl, only to show up at the meeting spot as Batman and the Flash to record them.
82. The 1946 'Adventures of Superman' radio show revealed the 'secret' codes and rituals of the KKK, making it a laughingstock and drying up Klan recruitment almost overnight
83. There was a planned sequel to the 1997 Batman & Robin, with radio talk show host Howard stern considered to play Scarecrow.
84. Batman creator Bob Kane said in a Cinescape interview that of all the actors to have played Batman up to that point (before the series was rebooted in 2005), he felt Val Kilmer had given the best interpretation.
85. In 2008, the Mayor of Batman, Turkey, wanted to sue Warner Brothers and Nolan for using the city’s name without permission.
While filming Batman Begins, someone crashed into the Batmobile in a state of panic thinking it was an invading alien spacecraft.
87. The University of Victoria in Canada offers a course in the science of Batman.
88. In 2011, two guys from the UK changed their names to Emperor Spiderman Gandalf Wolverine Skywalker Optimus Prime Goku Sonic Xavier Ryu Cloud Superman HeMan Batman Thrash
89. The infamous Batman's growl in The Dark Knight is not Bale's fault but Nolan's. The real voice during filming was more toned down and then heightened to a rougher, grittier vibe during post-production under the decision of director Christopher Nolan.