Coffee makes the end of your intestine start contracting, like you are prepping for poop even if you have none. That why so many people want to poop after.
27. In Japan, they have an expression (Mariko Aoki phenomenon) to describe the sudden urge to poop when you're in a bookstore.
28. During the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, 25,000 pigeons were released during the opening ceremony. When a cannon was fired, the pigeons begun to poop on the spectators watching the ceremony below.
29. Male hippos fling their poo by twirling their tails in order to impress females and mark their territory.
30. Farmers willingly allow the "Tree Goats of Morocco" to climb Argan trees. After the goats finish eating the fruit and nuts off the tree, they pass valuable clumps of seeds which are then pressed to create the sought-after Argan oil. Argan oil is commonly found in the popular Ogx Shampoo bottle, effectively making it Shampoop.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies
Tinnunculite is a naturally occurring material that only forms when Falcon's poop directly into burning coal mines as they fly.
32. Defecation syncope is a condition in which a person poops so hard they pass out.
33. King George III had an illness that caused his poop to turn purple.
34. George Clooney once pranked one of his friend by cleaning his friend's cat litter box so that his friend thought his cat did not poop and then George took a dump into the box to make it look like the cat took a huge dump after several days.
35. Paula Radcliffe, the winner of the 2005 London Marathon, took a sh*t on the side of the road in full view of spectators and cameras.
In 1962, scientists injected an elephant with a dose of LSD that was 3000 times a typical human dose. Five minutes later the elephant trumpeted, fell down, defecated itself, went into a perpetual brain seizure, and then died an hour and 40 minutes later.
37. If you are an American who finds bird droppings on an island not under another countries' jurisdiction, you may claim that island for America.
38. When Andre the Giant would go to Japan he would sometimes defecate in bathtubs, or on newspapers because the toilets were too small for him.
39. There was a manure salesman named Abba Bina in Papua New Guinea, who went by the name "Mr. Sh*t", who went by the slogan "Chicken sh*t, horse sh*t, cow sh*t - but no bullsh*t".
40. Fieldfares (Turdus Pilaris) dive bomb predators in a group, by defecating on them. Some predatory birds can become so covered in excrement that they cannot fly.
In 2009, a man named Weusi McGowan on trial brought a bag of poop into the courtroom, smeared feces on his lawyer and then threw the remainder of the poop at the jury.
42. 72% of shopping carts have poop (fecal bacteria) on the handles.
43. There is a company named OpenBiome that will pay $13,000 per year if you sell them your poop.
44. An 84-year-old Iranian man named Amou Haji hasn't bathed in 60 years, sleeps in a grave-like hole, and smokes animal feces.
45. Baby koalas eat their mothers "fecal pap", a soft, partially digested eucalyptus goo from the mother's anus as they cannot digest the leaves.
In January 1992, the banking system of Rhode Island suddenly collapsed, and hundreds of thousands of people lost access to their bank account for months, even years. Protesters were reported to smear excrement on the walls of the Rhode Island legislature in anger.
47. American actor Burt Reynolds once gathered the horse manure from his 100 horses, loaded it up on his helicopter, and air dropped it on the largest Christmas Tree display at that time, which was at the National Inquirer Headquarters.
48. A farmer named Noel Osborne once fell into a pile of manure and shattered his hip. For five days, his goat Mandy kept him warm and even let him drink milk for sustenance.
49. In order for a rabbit to stay healthy, they have to eat their own poop.
50. American mother Robins (species of bird) will eat the poop of their babies. The fecal sacs are full of partially digested food items for the mother to eat and it keeps the nest clean.