Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the end times started on October 1, 1914 and that Satan is controlling the world's governments
27. A West Virginia man named Jose Cruz was charged with Battery for farting repeatedly and fanning the gas at police officers. Charges were eventually dropped.
28. Actor Samuel L. Jackson had a stuttering problem as a child and still sometimes battles with it today. To combat the stutter he uses the curse word "motherf**ker" as an affirmation word.
29. Jackie Mitchell, a 17-year old girl, struck out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig in six straight pitches about a week after being signed. A few days later, Commissioner Landis voided her contract because baseball was "too strenuous" for women.
30. President Jimmy Carter placed his peanut farm in a blind trust when he was elected president. After his term ended, he found that it had been badly mismanaged and he was $1 million in debt.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
20 Scary Mental & Psychological Illnesses - Part 1
69% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts and 34% have no savings at all
32. Physical and sexual attraction is seen even in men and women who are long-time platonic friends. A 2012 study found in the majority of opposite-sex friendships, there's at least a low level of attraction.
33. Alligators have an incredibly resilient immune system. They don't get serious infections from cuts and bruises even while living in bacteria infested swamps. Alligator blood is effective against 23 types of bacteria, and fungi and viruses including HIV.
34. Wealthy Chinese hire body doubles to get prosecuted for their crimes; this process is called Ding zui
35. Jay Leno has never touched a dime of his 'Tonight Show' money
If you microwave a sliced grape, it can explode in a fireball of superheated plasma.
37. Jonah Hill created an animated series (Allen Gregory ) in 2011. It lasted seven episodes before being canceled by FOX and is considered one of the worst animated shows to ever air on television.
38. In 1974, Pharoh Rameses II's mummy has issued an Egyptian passport and was received in France with full military honors befitting a king.
39. Children from some ethnic groups of southeast Asia (called Sea Gypsies) are capable of seeing clearly underwater and this skill wears off as they grow up. Some suggest that with practice any young person could achieve the underwater vision.
40. Moles have worm "larders" where they keep up to 1000 worms. Their saliva paralyzes the worms and they store their still-living prey for later consumption.
A surprise inspection of a men's prison in Acapulco unearthed 100 plasma TVs, 2 sacks of marijuana, 2 peacocks, 100 cockerels for cockfighting... and 25 women.
42. A Teenage Fry Cook named Stephen Hillenburg went to College to Study Marine Science, then Art, then went on to create SpongeBob SquarePants.