Lady Gaga once bought $1000 worth of pizza for fans waiting in line for her.
27. The Bungie Studios team consumed more than 20,000 pounds of pizza, 24,000 gallons of soda and more than a half ton of bananas during the three years it took to develop “Halo 3.”
28. 93% of Americans eat pizza at least once a month.
29. A clinic in Cape Cod once offered a coupon for a free pizza as part of their March Madness Vasectomy promotion, so men can watch the basketball games while on couch rest and get a free pizza.
30. In 2015, San Jose police stopped a man from committing suicide by sending him a Margherita pizza and phone for negotiating using a bomb disposal robot.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
20 Scary Mental & Psychological Illnesses - Part 1
31Australian pizza size
A large pizza in Australia (11") is smaller than a medium pizza in the US (12")
32. One of the earliest frozen pizza companies was actually run by a family named Pizza.
33. 350 slices of pizza are consumed each second in the USA.
34. In 1970, Bill Murray worked part-time at a Little Caesars and was so poor he would eat raw pizza dough when no one was looking.