In March 1989, an asteroid (4581 Asclepius) passed through the exact position where Earth was only six hours earlier.
27. Before he was Sir Michael Caine, he was born Maurice Micklewhite and initially adopted the stage name of Michael Scott. In July 2016, Maurice Micklewhite officially changed his name to his stage name Michael Caine. He said, “An airport security guard would say, ‘Hi, Michael Caine,’ and suddenly I’d give him a passport with a different name on it. I could stand there for an hour. So I changed my name.”
28. On January 3, 2005, FOX made a reality show named "Who's Your Daddy?". It starts with an orphan that is introduced to eight men and tries to figure out which one really is her father. If she’s right, she wins the cash prize. If she’s wrong, the “dad” who’s conned her takes the money.
29. On April 12, 1955, Edward R. Murrow asked Jonas Salk who owned the patent to the polio vaccine, his response was “Well, the people, I would say... There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?”
30. March 6 is the official "Day of the Dude", in the belief system of "Dudeism."
31Iraq war protest
On February 15, 2003, millions of people protested the coming Iraq war, which in 2004 Guinness listed as the largest protest in human history. A month later the U.S invaded.
32. November 28, 2012, was the most peaceful day New York City ever had - without a single reported murder, shooting, stabbing or other incidents of violent crime.
33. Thousands of Afghans share January 1st as their birthday because they don't know when their real birthday is.