Liam Neeson agreed to say any line that the writers of the Family Guy episode "Fighting Irish" wrote except one: "I’ve been a world-famous tough guy since 56", which he altered on the basis that he was 55 when he filmed Taken.
27. Arnold Schwarzenegger pays Warner Brothers $1 a year to keep his Mr. Freeze costume.
28. In 2015, Dwayne Johnson became an ordained minister in order to surprise a superfan by officiating at his wedding.
29. Mark Wahlberg was a violent racist bully in the 80's. He purposely yelled racial slurs and threw rocks at black people. He also beat a Vietnamese man in public.
30. Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until the age of 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52, with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History
After being asked about the success of Shaun of the Dead, Simon Pegg replied: "It's not like I'm going to run off and do Mission: Impossible III!". Two years later, he played the role of Benji in that exact film.
32. 14-year old Laurence Fishburne lied about his age to play a 17-year-old soldier in Apocalypse Now. Filming took so long that Fishburne was actually 17 years old when shooting wrapped.