There are huge "step wells" (Chand Boari) in India up to 13 stories deep which keep the water 5-6 degrees cooler than it is at the surface
77. A village (Piplantri) in Rajasthan, India plants 111 trees every time a girl is born, ensuring the tree's survival over the years. The village has planted over 250,000 trees.
78. A pigeon was held in India and kept under police guard on an allegation of spying for Pakistan
79. There is a tree in India whose canopy covers 3.7 acres (14,5000 square meters) in the area making it the widest tree in the world.
80. There's a Deaf KFC in Pakistan, India and Egypt made for and handled by deaf people.
There are more tigers in Texas than in their native land of India
82. After the Kargil War of 1999 between India and Pakistan, Indian Army recommended to Pakistan that one of their soldier (Karnal Sher Khan) be honored for bravery by them. Pakistan accepted the recommendation, posthumously awarding him their highest military honor.
83. In India, you can have your fresh home-cooked lunch picked up and delivered to your office by Dabbawalas with less than one error per six million deliveries.
84. During World War II, the British Government covered the Taj Mahal with Bamboo scaffoldings to protect it from German Bombers. This was done again during 1965 and 1971 when India was involved in conflicts with Pakistan.
85. Lord Cornwallis, the general famous for leading the British Army during the American Revolution became Governor-General of India after the war and is buried there in a tomb overlooking the Ganges River.