76H. Jon Benjamin
H. Jon Benjamin (voice of Archer and Bob from Bob's Burgers) has an entire jazz album where he plays piano, despite not knowing how to actually play the piano.
77. Boston scientists have discovered that it may be possible to learn complex tasks, such as mastering Kung-Fu or the Piano, with little to no conscious effort, just like in The Matrix.
78. Krystian Zimerman, a Polish pianist was going to play at Carnegie Hall shortly after 9/11 but his Steinway grand piano was confiscated at JFK Airport and later destroyed because the glue smelled like explosives.
79. Tim Storms has the deepest human voice. He can hum 8 octaves below the lowest G on the piano; so low that humans can't hear it.
80. When Beethoven went deaf, he composed his music by hacking the legs off his piano and sitting on the floor so he could feel the vibrations.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History
A 4chan prank resulted in VH1’s Save the Music program donating $10,000 to buy musical instruments for Boston's Horace Mann School for the Deaf.
82. In 2006, Paul Nelson and Andrew Hunter climbed Ben Navis mountain (Britian's highest mountain) and discovered a piano on top of it.
83. A man named Dominic Owen Mallary said he always wanted Andrew W.K. to play during his funeral. So when he died in 2008, Andrew W.K. went to the wake and played classical piano the entire time, after paying his respects.