Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (Floyd Belkin) is a DC superhero whose sole power is being able to remove his limbs to bludgeon people.
27. Bueno Excellente is a DC superhero who fights evil with the power of perversion.
28. The marvel character "Hatemonger" is a clone of Adolf Hitler who uses a "Hate-ray" as his primary weapon.
29. In Marvel Comics, The Beatles are actually a group of Rogue Skrulls who came to Earth to invade it but decided that the money and power were better.
30. There is a marvel superhero named Sh*t King whose superpower is able to secrete a foul smell that can stun a man.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
20 Scary Mental & Psychological Illnesses - Part 1
Marvel comics has a 'cannon' hitman monkey named 'Hit Monkey.'
32. Marvel Comics created a 25-foot-tall half-cow, a half-chicken supervillain in 1997 called 'Chtylok the Che-K'n Cau' who managed to go toe-to-toe with ‘The Incredible Hulk’ in a fight that spanned three issues.
33. There is a marvel speedster superhero called "Andrew Maguire", a reference to the Spider-Man actors Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield.
34. Extraño (Spanish for odd or queer) is a gay DC Universe character from 1988 that contracted HIV from Hemo-Goblin, an AIDS vampire.
35. In the DC Comics, Bizarro has his own homeworld called Htrae (Earth spelled backward), which has a, quite literally, "Bizarro-Bizarro Superman" called Zibarro who is closer to a normal Superman than a Bizarro version.
Namor a.k.a. Sub-Mariner was the first superhero to fly, predating the flight abilities of both Superman and Captain Marvel.
37. DC comics published a character named 'Doctor Polaris' who had powers of "magnetic manipulation" and donned a purple costume, cape, and helmet. His first appearance was in June 1963, three months before Marvel introduced Magneto.
38. There is a DC comic villain called 'The Calculator.' He has a battle suit with a large calculator in the chest area. The computers in the suit can accurately predict the actions of any hero or even the earth itself. A projector in the helmet is linked to the suit and can create items by solidifying the dust in the air. Calculator no longer uses this battle suit and its whereabouts are unknown.
39. DC comics once had a 'Wonder Woman' super villain named 'Egg Fu' that was a giant building-sized egg-shaped man. He was a Chinese communist agent and used his giant mustache as whips.
40. Marvel had a character named "Beef" who died by falling out of a window.
Hindsight Lad was an actual hindsight hero in the marvel comics and had the powers of captain hindsight.
42. There is a dc supervillain named 'Snowflame' who gains superpowers from snorting cocaine.
43. The dc comics villain, 'Doctor Light' who appeared in several episodes of Teen Titans on Cartoon Network, is a serial rapist.
44. 'Eye-Scream' is a marvel mutant villain who has the power to turn himself into any flavor of ice cream.
45. Marvel had a villain called Asbestos Lady. She died of mesothelioma.
In 2008, DC comics introduced a new minor Batman villain, "Swagman".
47. A DC hero named ‘Danny the Street’ is a sentient street that can teleport. He crossdresses, by lining the streets with gun shops with frilly lace. He reverts to become a brick, kills a god, becomes a planet and then turns into an ambulance.
48. DC Comics' original candidate for its first headlining black superhero was the Black Bomber, a white racist who would turn into a black superhero under stress. Comics historian Don Markstein called it "an insult to practically everybody with any point of view at all."
49. There is a superhero team in DC universe called Section 8 which is full of idiots, drunks, and perverts who fail constantly.
50. There is a marvel superhero named Combo Man, who is comprised of parts and has the powers of several Marvel superheroes. He activates his powers by eating Combos (the stuffed pretzel snacks).