Ashton Kutcher once almost committed suicide by jumping off a hospital roof, just so that his dying brother could have his heart.
2. In October 2002, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was attached to a live-action movie based on Cartoon Network’s animated series Johnny Bravo, but the project never materialized.
3. In 2013, Robert Downey Jr. beat out George Clooney in a bidding war for movie rights to Black Mirror (UK) episode 'The Entire History of You' because they loved it so much.
4. Bruce Campbell had to listen to Macho Man Randy Savage having loud sex between breaks on the set of Spiderman.
5. Woody Harrelson once used the excuse “I was startled and thought he was a zombie” after he punched a photographer in the face at an airport.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies
6Samuel L. Jackson
Samuel L. Jackson was an usher at Martin Luther King Jr.'s funeral.
7. Alec Baldwin offered to do the voice over of himself in Team America: World Police, despite the fact that he would be making fun of himself. He was turned down.
8. Danny DeVito had his own brand of limoncello liqueur and the lemon logo on the bottle was scratch-and-sniff.
9. Danny Glover used to drive a taxi. In 1999, he used his leverage as a former San Francisco cab driver to raise awareness about African Americans being passed over for white passengers.
10. When Tobey Maguire was in sixth grade, he dreamed of becoming a chef and asked his mother to sign him up for a home economics class. His mother bribed him with $100 to take an acting class instead. Maguire agreed to the deal.
Jake Gyllenhaal bombed in his auditioned for Frodo because he didn't realize the character should have a British accent.
12. In preparing for "Tootsie," Dustin Hoffman had an epiphany when he realized that although he found his female character interesting, he would not have spoken to her at a party because she was not beautiful and that as a result, he had missed out on many conversations with interesting women.
13. Matthew McConaughey gave up on going to law school in 1993 to go into acting. His breakout movie role came in 1996, as a lawyer.
14. Michael Fassbender had to choose between the roles of the Lizard in "The Amazing Spider-Man" and Magneto in "X-men: First Class."
15. Channing Tatum earned $400 for dancing and playing a bartender in Ricky Martin's 'She Bangs' music video.
16Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum
Jonah Hill once almost drowned off the coast of Australia after Channing Tatum got him blackout drunk.
17. Stan Lee once commented that he liked to work "science" into all of his stories and that Hulk's pants were the only time he never had a clue how the exact science behind it worked.
18. Jackie Chan and his stunt team are blacklisted by all insurance companies so he has to pay himself whenever somebody in his movies gets hurt.
19. In a Fox News interview, for "Now You See Me", Morgan Freeman fell asleep while co-star Michael Caine was chatting. Freeman responded, “Regarding my recent interview, I wasn’t actually sleeping. I’m a beta tester for Google Eyelids and I was merely taking the opportunity to update my Facebook page.”
20. After he finished school, Benedict Cumberbatch took a year off to volunteer as an English teacher in a Tibetan monastery in Darjeeling, India.
When Chris Pratt's wrestling coach asked what he wished to do with his life he responded with 'I don't know, but I know I'll be famous and I know I'll make a sh*t ton of money.'
22. Many personal checks written by Marlon Brando were often never cashed as his signature was usually worth more than the amount on the check.
23. Shia LaBeouf only became an actor to support his poor family.
24. Peter Dinklage was George R.R. Martin, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss' first and only choice for the role of Tyrion.
25. While filming Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Benicio Del Toro got so into the character of Dr. Gonzo that he would burn himself with cigarettes because that's what the real Oscar Zeta Acosta did.