The coroner's report revealed Whitney Houston wore full dentures, probably as a direct result of her drug use.
27. Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' and Rihanna's 'Umbrella' were both originally written for Britney Spears, while 'Baby One More Time' was written for TLC.
28. Elvis Presley once bought a random stranger a car after he saw her admiring his custom limo while it was parked at a car dealership.
29. After Elvis Presley performed Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water", Paul Simon, who attended the show, said, "That's it, we might as well all give up now."
30. Elton John has sold more than 300 million records and for 31 consecutive years (1970–2000) he has had at least one song in the Billboard Hot 100.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History
31Young Elvis Presley
A young Elvis Presley was once told: "Stick to driving a truck because you'll never make it as a singer."
32. Timon & Pumbaa were the original singers of 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' from "The Lion King." Elton John hated it and adjusted it to the more romantic version heard in the film.
33. Ed Sheeran wrote "Love Yourself" but decided it wouldn't fit his album, so he gave it to Justin Bieber.
34. The hotel where Whitney Houston died is remodeling her room due to constant requests from people all over the world to stay there and recreate her last night including laying naked in the bathtub she was found in.
35. James Cameron originally did not want Titanic to have a theme song. Composer James Horner got Celine Dion to record the song 'My Heart Will Go On' in secret. Dion disliked the song and only one take was done. This demo version was eventually used and Dion has never recorded the song again.
Whitney Houston's cover of "I Will Always Love You" won every award it was nominated for.
37. Elvis Presley was critical of The Beatles, stating that they "laid the groundwork for many of the problems we are having with young people by their filthy, unkempt appearances and suggestive music".
38. American singer Elvis Presley was so famous the Secret Service let him bring a Colt .45 into the White House to give to President Nixon.
39. Iggy Pop was once attacked by a man in a gorilla suit, and that man was Elton John.
40. When Elton John told his parents of his desire to become an entertainer, they tried to steer him towards a more conventional career, like banking. The flamboyant costumes he wore on stage early in his career were a way of 'letting go' after his restrictive childhood.