It is illegal to spay or neuter your dog in Norway except under specific circumstances regarding health, quality of life, or utility.
27. In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to use milk crates for anything besides milk and unauthorized use of milk cases can induce a fine of $300 or imprisonment up to 90 days.
28. On Feb 20th, 1792 George Washington signed the Postal Service Act, making it illegal for postal officials to open anyone's mail.
29. Mississippi is the only state in the US where it is legal to drive while drinking an alcoholic beverage, as long as the driver stays under the legal limit of .08%.
30. it is illegal to smoke in cars with children in Arkansas, California, Louisiana, Maine, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Utah, and Vermont. The minimum age of the child varies according to the state.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
20 Scary Mental & Psychological Illnesses - Part 1
It is illegal to name a pig Napoleon in France.
32. In Alabama, it is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
33. Mullets (Haircut) are illegal in Iran.
34. It is illegal in many US Cities to put money in an expired parking meter whether it is your car or not.
35. In China, it's illegal to use a wordplay or a pun in advertising or on television.
36Beijing clothes shop
A clothes shop in Beijing banned Chinese customers and it is perfectly legal in China as there is no legal ban on racial discrimination. One employee’s explanation for the ban was that some Chinese customers are too annoying and that Chinese women often try lots of clothing but end up buying nothing.