Paul Walker was in a jewelry store one day when he noticed a young U.S. military veteran with his fiance shopping for a wedding ring. Paul went to the manager and said: "Put that girl's ring on my tab."
27. In the graveyard scene in the movie Zoolander, Ben Stiller forgot his line after David Duchovny's long response to the question "Why male models?" and instead, just repeated the question.
28. Edward Norton commented on smashing the Volkswagen Beetle in fight club by saying, "We smash it ... because it seemed like the classic example of a Baby Boomer generation marketing plan that sold culture back to us."
29. Mel Gibson was dropped from The Hangover Part ll because the cast wasn't comfortable working with him after allegations of spousal abuse.
30. Liam Neeson agreed to say any line that the writers of the Family Guy episode "Fighting Irish" wrote except one: "I’ve been a world-famous tough guy since 56", which he altered on the basis that he was 55 when he filmed Taken.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies
James Franco got a "D" in his acting class while he was filming 127 Hours, the film he was nominated for an Oscar for. It has been claimed that either his acting professor was jealous or that he had too many absent days to complete the course.
32. Even Sylvester Stallone believes "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!" was one of his worst movies ever, calling it "maybe one of the worst films in the entire solar system, including alien productions we’ve never seen."
33. 6-year-old Ryan Gosling, inspired by the movie "First Blood," once took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess.
34. Matt Damon, when asked why he accepted his role in Saving Private Ryan, responded: "It was offered to me. When Spielberg says jump, b*tches say how high?"
35. Jack Nicholson worked for animation legends, Williams Hanna and Joseph Barbera. He was talented enough to be offered a spot as a staff animator but declined in favor of acting.
Actor Kevin Spacey has kept his private life as secret as possible and says "The less you know about me, the easier it is to convince you that I am that character on screen."