Cats actually have whiskers all over their bodies which they use to gauge data about their surroundings.
27. When a cat eats catnip, it acts as a sedative, but when smelled, it causes the cat to go crazy.
28. The little slits on the outside of a cat's ears are called Henry's Pocket, and no one is quite sure why they are there.
29. Fading Kitten Syndrome is a variety of issues including pale gums, low respiratory rate and body temperature that can affect kittens and lead to death if not properly treated.
30. Tortoiseshell cats are almost always female. Male ones are incredibly rare and are usually sterile.
There is a new breed of cat called a Lykoi that has the appearance of a "werewolf".
32. Peterbald cats are mostly hairless and require sunscreen if it goes outside. It also needs to be bathed regularly.
33. Singapura cat is the smallest breed of domestic cats with fully grown male weighing less than 3 kgs.
34. Ankara cats of Turkey (Turkish angora) have mismatched eyes and white fur.
35. The Manx cat is bred for its tail length, where a cat with some tail is a "stumpy" while no tail is a "rumpy."