26Angelina Jolie in Foxfire (1996)
During an interview for promoting the movie Foxfire (1996), Angelina Jolie said that she grew close to one of her co-stars, Jenny Shimizu. She said, “I fell in love with her the first second I saw her. I realized that I was looking at her in a way that I had looked at men. And it was great, and it was a discovery. It had never crossed my mind that I was going to one day experiment with or kiss a woman, it was never something I was looking for. I just happened to fall for a girl. I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married [Jonny Lee Miller.]"
27. Upon winning her Oscar for ‘Girl, Interrupted,’ Angelina Joie kissed her brother James Haven on the lips and said, “I’m so in love with my brother right now.” This started the circulation of rumors in tabloids of her having an incestuous relationship with her brother. It got so bad that Angelina and her brother, to whom she is very close, publicly spoke out to deny false rumors.
28. In 2012, the International Criminal Court asked Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to help them capture dangerous Ugandan guerilla leader Joseph Kony by luring him to dinner with them and then capturing him. Jolie was excited at first but then became increasingly unsure about the prospect of acting as a Bond film-style honeytrap. The plot fizzled from there.
29. Eunice Huthart, a stunt woman, who stunt-doubled for Angelina Jolie in films such as Salt, Wanted, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and the Tomb Raiders, became such good friends with her that she’s now the godmother to her daughter Shiloh.
30. Angelina Jolie has a tattoo with map coordinates that correspond with the birthplaces of her six kids and the last coordinate to Brad Pitt's birthplace in Oklahoma.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies
31Angelina Jolie Trapdoor Spider
There's a spider named after Angelina Jolie. Aptostichus angelinajolieae a.k.a. the Angelina Jolie trapdoor spider. It was described by the Auburn University professor Jason Bond in 2008, who named it after Angelina Jolie in recognition of her work on the United Nations High Commission for Refugees.
32. Angelina Jolie holds a Private Pilot Certificate with the Airplane, Single Engine, Land rating. This means that she is qualified to fly any single-engined aircraft based on land (i.e., no seaplanes) under visual flight rules only (i.e., no instrument qualifications yet so she cannot fly in conditions requiring instruments).
33. Angelina Jolie was considered for the role of Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow in Iron Man 2 (2010) after Emily Blunt dropped out of the project, but Scarlett Johansson was cast instead.
34. The wristwatch that Angelina Jolie wore in 'Those Who Wish Me Dead (2021)' is an inexpensive Casio MRW-200H-1BVEF, which is available for $20 on Amazon.
35. Angelina Jolie has over a dozen tattoos all over her body and instead of them being hidden by makeup for the movie By The Sea (2015), most of them were removed in post-production using CGI, digital optical, and visual effects.