The award for 10 consecutive kills with a shotgun in Halo 3 was titled "Cheneymania!" before it was changed to "Open Season!"
27. Scientists have shown that playing Tetris can ease cravings for sex, drugs, and food.
28. If Mario was a real person, he would have to run (and swim) 3.4 miles to complete Super Mario Bros.
29. Angry Birds and Clash of Clans have helped rejuvenate Finland's economy after Nokia's downfall.
30. After his mom died, Albert Ransom learned to code and built an indie game called CandySwipe. Two years later, a near-identical game called Candy Crush Saga was released.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History
The average age of a person who plays video games is 30.
32. In the original Silent Hill video game, the fog covering the town was put in the game because of hardware limitations. Covering the town in fog meant that only the area surrounding the player at any given moment needed to be rendered.
33. Activision, the company behind the Call of Duty series, runs an endowment dedicated to finding employment opportunities and jobs training for veterans. The Call of Duty Endowment claims to have helped place over 25,000 vets in well-paying jobs since 2009.
34. A man reached level 90 in World of Warcraft without ever leaving the starting zone; spending 173.5 days mining and picking herbs.
35. In Assassin's Creed, every key character you assassinate was a real person, and the date and location of their death are accurate.