There is an episode of Dexter’s Laboratory called “Rude Removal”, in which Dexter's niceness and DeDe's rudeness turn into two separate people. The many swear words used by the rude clones caused this episode not to be aired, but it is available to stream online.
2. The pilot episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog was nominated for "Best Animated Short Film" at the 1995 Academy Awards.
3. Teen Titans had two intro songs. One in English which indicated a more serious episode, and one in Japanese which parodied the English intro and meant the episode was comedic or not to be taken seriously.
4. Popeye the Sailor owns a dog-like creature whose cells leaked through from the 4th dimension, combined with cells from ours, and transmuted into a creature capable of moving between dimensions and solving difficult problems. His name is Eugene the Jeep.
5. On Pinky and the Brain, Brain once let Pinky plan a world domination scheme. During that episode, Pinky became an owner of an Oyster Petting Zoo, the mayor of a small town, the CEO of the largest news empire in the world, and eventually the Chairman of the Federal Reserve.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History
6Goku and Frieza fight
The total length of the fight between Goku and Frieza in Dragonball Z is 4 hours and 13 minutes.
7. A spin-off of 'Hey, Arnold!" called 'The Patakis' was pitched focusing on a teenage Helga. It was rejected by Nick for being too dark and by MTV for being too much like Daria.
8. Yogi Bear as well as many other Hanna-Barbera cartoons were given white collars so that the Animators would have to draw less. This way they had to redraw only his head in each frame when he spoke.
9. The cartoon, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, won 2 Emmy awards in 2006 and 2007.
10. In a 1988 episode of "Alvin and the Chipmunks" called "The Wall", the Chipmunks play a concert at the Berlin Wall and see it crumbling down, only to awaken from a dream and say, "It was just a dream, but it doesn't have to be." 11 months later, the Berlin Wall came down in real life.
There is a banned episode of Disney’s Talespin in which the show’s title character Baloo gets involved in a terrorist plot. It aired only once in 1992 and wasn’t ever seen again for over a decade.
12. In the original pitch for Bob's Burgers, the family actually were cannibals that made their burgers out of human flesh. FOX found the idea to be too dark.
13. The test version of Bob's Burgers' pilot featured a son named Daniel. When the character was changed to the awkward daughter Tina in the final version, the character's original lines were kept and so was the voice actor.
14. On the show Archer, the character Doctor Krieger is not a doctor at all. According to ISIS Applied Research Department records, his legal first name is Doctor.
15. There was a 1990s Yogi Bear revival called "Yo Yogi!" where the characters solved mysteries and hung out at Jellystone Mall. Magilla Gorilla once appeared as a parody of Vanilla Ice.
The main inspiration for the appearance of Aladdin in his first animated movie of 1992 was originally supposed to be actor Michael J. Fox from Back to the Future, but it was later changed to resemble actor Tom Cruise.
17. When the new character Elmrya was forcefully added to the show “Pinky and the Brain” due to executives wanting to liven it up, the writers added the lyrics: “So Pinky and the Brain/ Share a new domain/ It’s what the network wants/ Why bother to complain?” to its theme song.
18. There was an antagonist named Benton Tarantella on Courage the Cowardly Dog based off director Quentin Tarantino.
19. The original Middle Eastern tale of Aladdin is set in China and Aladdin is implied to be of Chinese descent.
20. The characters in the animated series 'Archer' are modeled after real people.
The Cantonese incantation Uncle Chan recites in Jackie Chan Adventures (Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao) translates to “Evil demons and malevolent spirits, be gone!”
22. “Hey Arnold” originally started out as a series of claymation shorts on Sesame Street.
23. The hidden messages “Don’t tell Brain I hid this secret message. Ha ha! Narf!” (0:17) and “I know about your silly secret message, Pinky.” (0:42), can be seen in the opening sequence of ‘Pinky and the Brain.’
24. "Dexter's Laboratory" and "The Powerpuff Girls" are set within the same universe. "The Justice Friends" exist in both shows, creating the link.
25. Courage from “Courage the Cowardly Dog” wasn’t abandoned as a pup, but his parents were kidnapped by a vet, who is said to have sent them to the moon.