Elvis Presley was 24 years old when he started seeing 14-year-old Priscilla.
2. Elvis Presley wore a cross, a star of David and the Hebrew letter chai. He said: "I don't want to miss out on heaven due to a technicality."
3. Elvis Presley was known for being so generous that he had problems not buying strangers and friends expensive gifts. Elvis's maid and cook Mary Jenkins was gifted six cars including three Cadillacs from him before his death. Elvis also gave his dentist and jeweler cars.
4. Elvis Presley only ever failed in one class and it was music.
5. In 1977, three men were arrested for attempting to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. This is why his body along with his mother's, was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
Latest FactRepublic Video:
32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies
While Eminem was in rehab, Elton John would call him weekly to check on him.
7. Garth Brooks's 1993 song “We Shall Be Free” was boycotted by some country radio stations because it included the line “When we’re free to love anyone we choose.”
8. In 2016, Celine Dion stood near the open casket of her deceased husband for 7 hours to greet and comfort complete strangers who had arrived to pay their respects at the public visitation held on the eve of his funeral. She was only expected to stay for 30 minutes.
9. Singer Chris Brown appeared in court in 2012 with his lawyer regarding his probation after assaulting Rihanna. Brown attempted to address the court but was interrupted by his lawyer, who said: "I don't dance; you don't talk."
10. In 1963 at the age of 11, Kurt Russell starred in a movie with Elvis Presley. 16 years later, a 27-year-old Russell played Elvis in a TV movie, and 15 years after that, voiced Elvis in Forrest Gump.
Elvis Presley's favorite movie was "Monty Python and The Holy Grail". He would some times rent out a movie theater to do midnight screenings of this movie with his friends.
12. Before Elvis Presley became famous, he had a troubling past of getting bullied. Once in high school, three guys were going to cut his hair off. Then a man, named Red West intervened the scene and stopped them. He would become Elvis's bodyguard and friend and was with him from 1956 to 1975.
13. The lyrics to Elton John's 'Rocket Man' were meant to be taken literally and it is about a Mars-bound astronaut leaving his family to do his job.
14. Many were critical of Eminem for his homophobic, violent, and misogynistic lyrics. But as a show of support Elton John performed "Stan" with Eminem at the 2001 Grammys, saying that he recognized Eminem's songs to be written from the perspective of the deranged Slim Shady.
15. After seeing Elvis in concert, Liberace suggested he wear flashy costumes. Elvis took the advice and began sporting gold lame jackets and jeweled white jumpsuits.
Following the death of Elvis, his record label made millions with Orion, a masked performer who sounded exactly like The King, leading many to believe he never really died.
17. American singer Elvis Presley hated English singer John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
18. Elvis Presley was a natural blonde. He started to dye his hair at a young age to have an edgier look.
19. Former newspaper editor of The Sun, Kelvin Mackenzie, published a story alleging Elton John had the voiceboxes of his own guard dogs removed. He was proven wrong when a reporter went round to check and the dogs barked at him.
20. The coroner's report revealed Whitney Houston wore full dentures, probably as a direct result of her drug use.
Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' and Rihanna's 'Umbrella' were both originally written for Britney Spears, while 'Baby One More Time' was written for TLC.
22. Elvis Presley once bought a random stranger a car after he saw her admiring his custom limo while it was parked at a car dealership.
23. After Elvis Presley performed Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water", Paul Simon, who attended the show, said, "That's it, we might as well all give up now."
24. Elton John has sold more than 300 million records and for 31 consecutive years (1970–2000) he has had at least one song in the Billboard Hot 100.
25. A young Elvis Presley was once told: "Stick to driving a truck because you'll never make it as a singer."