American television personality Khloe Kardashian is afraid of the belly button.
2. Spanish draftsman Salvador Dali was afraid of grasshoppers. When they appear in Dalí's work, grasshoppers are used as a symbol of destruction, waste, and fear.
3. Kristen Bell has fear of pruney fingers. She cured this fear by wearing her bride gloves.
4. Tyra Banks has delfiniphobia, the fear of dolphins.
5. English footballer David Beckham is afraid of frogs. He revealed his phobia on a BBC documentary, where he explored the Amazon rainforest, he said: “I’m not a big frog fan. I can’t lie.”
Latest FactRepublic Video:
20 Scary Mental & Psychological Illnesses - Part 1
American television personality Danielle Jonas is afraid of balloons.
7. Orlando Bloom is afraid of pigs. He said, when a pig got loose on the set of his movie the Kingdom Of Heaven, he reportedly “ran like crazy”.
8. Johnny Depp has Coulrophobia, the fear of clowns. He said “I have this fear of clowns. So I think that if I surround myself with them it will ward off all evil. There’s something about the painted face, the fake smile. There always seemed to be a darkness lurking just under the surface, a potential for real evil”.
9. Robert De Niro has Dentophobia, the fear of going to the dentist.
10. Matthew McConaughey has Cleithrophobia (fear of getting trapped, specifically in revolving doors) and scotomaphobia (fear of blind spots, specifically in tunnels).
Keanu Reeves has Scotophobia, the fear of darkness. He admits, “I am afraid of the dark, but I mean that in a real philosophical way.”
12. American actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is afraid of elevators.
13. American singer-songwriter Madonna suffers from brontophobia, an intense fear of thunder and lightning.
14. Christina Ricci has Botanophobia, the fear of houseplants. She told British Esquire: "They are dirty, if I have to touch one, after already being repulsed by the fact that there is a plant indoors, then it just fr*aks me out."
15. Baywatch star Carmen Electra has Hydrophobia, the fear of water.
Kill Bill actress Uma Thurman has Claustrophobia, the fear of confined spaces.
17. Actress Scarlett Johansson fears cockroaches and peacocks.
18. Jennifer Aniston has Pteromerhanophobia, the fear of flying.
19. Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress Sarah Michelle Gellar is necrophobic, afraid of the dead. She also has a fear of graveyards and refuses to film in them.
20. Megan Fox has a phobia of dry paper. She says: “I can’t stand it. Scripts, newspaper or anything that’s not laminated, I can’t touch it with my hands!”
British singer Rita Ora is afraid of toilets. She admitted: “I always feel that when I go to the toilet that something’s going to come out of the bottom... I always make sure I put the light on when I go.”
22. American model Kendall Jenner suffers from Trypophobia, a fear of tiny holes in patterns such as a honeycomb. She admits: “Just looking at little holes gives me the worst anxiety.”
23. English singer Adele has fear of Seagulls. It began after the singer was attacked by one of the birds while eating an ice-cream as a child. She says: “I thought it was going to take me away with it. I’ve got a phobia of seagulls now.”
24. Australian-British singer Kylie Minogue confesses: “I have a hanger phobia – I don’t like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe.”
25. Gangs of New York actress Cameron Diaz is afraid of doorknobs because of possible germ contamination.