35 Facts about NBA Players
By: Fact Republic
01. Basketball star Dirk Nowitzki had to pick out his fiancée from a lineup of five women who were covered from head to toe.
He chose correctly. If he hadn't? He'd have to buy his in-laws a goat.
02. Scottie Pippen, of Chicago Bulls Fame, was given the nickname “No Tippin Pippen” for his lack of tipping waiters.
He once tried to haggle with strippers on the amount they were charging.
03. LeBron James opened “Promise School” in Akron, Ohio where at-risk students have 8 hour days, & receive free meals, bikes, & tuition.
04. Michael Jordan took home economics in high school to learn how to cook.
He was worried that his big ears would make it hard to find a woman who would want to marry him.
05. A devout Mormon Shawn Bradley, was once fined $10,000 for not going to a mandatory team meeting at a strip club.
06. Allen Iverson besides his superstar spending habits, did not trust any bank and kept his money in plastic garbage bags in rooms in his house.
07. NBA player Kevin Durant once helped an ambulance stuck in traffic by using his Ferrari to help clear lanes.
Afterward, the paremedics waved thanks to him to which he jokingly replied, "Don't you have a job to do?"
Click Here to Read the Whole Article