1. According to the comic book “Superboy #83,” Superman owns every album by the band Metallica on CD, his favorite being “Justice For All”.
2. In 1981, ‘Batman vs The Incredible Hulk’ crossover comic, despite his relative lack of brute strength, the Dark Knight successfully defeats the Hulk in combat.
3. Superman once wielded Thor's Hammer in the epic crossover of JLA/Avengers.
He accomplished this not because he was a Superman, but because he was "Worthy."
4. In many versions of Batman media, the Joker’s cell block at Arkham Asylum in 0801, which spells out “HA” when the numbers are converted into their alphabet equivalent.
5. Darkseid’s strength is so great that he can easily overpower heavyweights such as Superman and Wonder Woman in hand to hand combat and even overpower the entire Justice League including their heavy hitters.
He has also been shown destroying a Green Lantern Ring with his bare hands.
6. There was a batman villain named Condiment King and he was defeated by slipping on his own ketchup.
7. There is a DC Comics character named Danny the Street that is a sentient transvestite length of road with the power of teleportation.
He travels around the world putting on drag shows for those cast out by society.
8. As a child, Slade Wilson’s father sold him to the mafia to pay off some old debts.
9. DC Comics once created a hero named Dog Welder, whose strategy was to weld dead dogs to people's faces.
10. The Flash once traveled back in time, became a form of pure energy, and was the very bolt of lightning that gave him powers in the first place.