Bullet in Food

Bullet in Food

A Californian woman bit the bullet in 2004 and we mean literally, in fact, she bit two. When she was eating a hot dog from a local Costco, she suddenly found chewing metal in her mouth. Closer inspection revealed a 9mm bullet inside the hotdog. She was lucky as bullets can sometimes explode from such an impact. When she later visited the doctor for stomach pain, x-rays revealed another 9mm bullet in her stomach which she swallowed without noticing. It later passed out the usual way. A police investigation was unable to solve how two bullets got into hotdogs. Even the Costco CEO said the incident is “regrettable, but difficult to understand.”

Previous Fact Next Fact
Categories: FoodWeapons

Latest FactRepublic Video

32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies