Weight Loss

Weight Loss

For every pound of weight that someone loses, 80% of it is breathed out of the body in the form of Carbon dioxide. So the body literally exhales the majority of its weight loss. The other 20% is broken down into water.

Previous Fact Next Fact
Categories: HealthHumanbody

Latest FactRepublic Video

15 Most Controversial & Costly Blunders in History

Sponsored Links