Cow

Cow

60% of a cow is used for food, and parts of the other 40% can be made into antifreeze, blood thinners, insulin, marshmallows, and toothpaste.

Previous Fact Next Fact
Categories: AnimalsFood

Latest FactRepublic Video

32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies