Jonathan Capewell

Jonathan Capewell

In 1998, Jonathan Capewell, at the age of 16, died from a heart attack brought on by the buildup of butane and propane in the blood after excessive use of deodorant sprays. Capewell was reported to have an obsession with personal hygiene. An autopsy showed that Capewell had 0.37 mg of butane per liter in his blood, and the same amount of propane, whereas 0.1 mg per liter can be fatal.

Previous Fact Next Fact
Categories: DeathPeople

Latest FactRepublic Video

Did you know? Spider-Man: No Way Home Black Suit #Shorts