Rotten Tomatoes

Rotten Tomatoes

Comcast (NBC Universal) owns 70% of Rotten Tomatoes (American review aggregation website) and Warner Bros the remaining 30%.

Previous Fact Next Fact
Categories: CorporationMedia

Latest FactRepublic Video

32 Incredible Easter Eggs You Missed in Harry Potter Movies